Monday 8 April 2013

Competition Entry

I have entered a competition through the facebook page for the cake decorating magazine "My Cake Decorating" They rules are to enter a cake made using their ball tool or star cutters. I made a cake using their star cutters and have uploaded the cake to the app. So far there are a lot of cakes in it and they are all very good. I need to get a lot of votes to get anywhere in this competition at all. Here is the link to my cake to vote for it I would really love the prize but would still be happy with just getting a few votes. Fingers crossed : )  If you would like to help me out and vote for me please click the link and search KEOGH in the search box to the right of the page and my cake should come up then all ya got to do is click VOTE!
 Vote Here

Here is a picture of the cake I'v submitted 


Why not follow me on twitter by clicking here    Tweet Tweet   

No comments:

Post a Comment