Sunday 13 October 2013

Gluten Free Pizza Base


I found it very hard to find a good gluten free pizza base that didn't crumble. After about a year of trying every recipe I could find I gave up and made my own. This is what I came up with its is a little like a sponge but making it this way stops it from crumbling and is very filling so a little does go a long way. 

After making the dough its best to roll it out onto grease proof paper so that it's easier to transfer onto the baking tray, just lift the paper and put it on the tray. I find that it is best to bake it on a medium heat for about five minutes before taking it out and placing your sauce, cheese and toppings on it and putting it bake in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes ( it depend I like it very crispy and well done). 

No comments:

Post a Comment